1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
1 tablespoon French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
1 teaspoon French's® Worcestershire Sauce
1 can (1 1/2 ounces) French's® Potato Sticks
1 celery stick
1 small piece red bell pepper
1. Combine cream cheese, mustard and Worcestershire in medium bowl until well blended.
2. On serving plate, shape cheese mixture into an oval shape with one end smaller for head of porcupine.
3. Using scissors, snip edges of celery stick. Chill in ice water to curl. Insert into end of porcupine for tail.
4. Insert potato sticks into cheese mixture with ends pointing slightly back, to cover everything but the head.
5. Cut a small red bell pepper piece for nose and insert whole cloves for claws and eyes.
Frenchs Poato Sticks!