'How good is your memory'
If your party is held anytime between December 1st and December 25th, this quiz is a great way to get your guests to talk, remember, giggle and explain the answers to those guests that are much younger.
Directions: Type these questions on a sheet (or cut/paste right to your computer) and print copies for everyone. Provide pencils to everyone, asking them to write their answers next to each question. Remember to print only ONE set of answers and hide them. Prizes are optional… the guest or guests with the most right answers can be given a computer-generated award for the best memory of all time!
1. What is the biggest selling Christmas single (song) of all time?
2. What was Scrooge's first name?
3. What Christmas Carol contains the line, "O tidings of comfort and joy"?
4. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a "D"?
5. In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place?
6. In The Night Before Christmas, where were the stockings hung?
7. What color is the Grinch?
8. In the movie The Santa Clause, who starred as the substitute Santa
9. What holiday drink contains sugar, milk, and eggs?
10. What popular bite-sized chocolate candy comes wrapped in red and green foil at Christmas?
11. What one reindeer is never mentioned in "The Night Before Christmas"?
12. Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a "C"?
13. What carol contains the word "Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la"?
14. What glittery bits of metal are hung on a Christmas tree?
15. What were Frosty The Snowman's last words?
16. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
17. Counting Rudolph, how many reindeer are there?
18. Why did Rudolph never get to join in with the other reindeers?
19. What three characters sing "The Chipmunk Song"?
20. Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
21. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
22. What is Frosty the Snowman's nose made of?
23. What country started the tradition of exchanging gifts?
24. Name the reindeer whose name begins with a "B"?
25. Visions of what dance in children's heads?
26. How many times is the name of Santa Claus used in "The Night Before Christmas"?
27. What is the most popular tree topper?
28. What snack is often left out for Santa?
29. What cola company was known for its ads featuring a big, smiling Santa?
30. What men's grooming appliance became a sled for Santa in commercials of the sixties?
31. What do most elves wear on the tips of their shoes?
32. After red and green, what are the two most popular Christmas colors?
33. What two words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
34. Where was Mommy when she was kissing Santa Claus?
35. Where did Santa land his sleigh in "The Night Before Christmas"?
36. What is the name of the first reindeer Santa calls in The Night Before Christmas?
3. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
4. Dasher, Donner, Dancer
5. New York
6. By the chimney
8. Tim Allen
10. Hershey's Kisses
11. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
12. Comet and Cupid
13. "Deck the Halls"
15. "I'll be back again someday"
18. Reindeer games
19. Alvin, Theodore, and Simon
20. The youngest child
21. It's a Wonderful Life
22. A button
30. Norelco Electric Shaver
32. Silver and gold
33. To, From
34. Underneath the mistletoe
35. Upon the roof
Maggie from Brooklyn
for sending us this wonderful quiz