- Use as templates to cut out paper shapes for children to make personalized cards and works of art (grandparents and relatives love to receive these).
- Use to make birthday, anniversary and all other special occasions cards. Layer various colors together.
- Use mini cookie cutters to make borders around stationary, recipe cards, etc.
- Use as stencil to cut shapes out of felt and glue to card stock.
- Use as a stencil to make "shaped" stationary, such as teddy bears or flowers.
- Make hand-made cards with a "window insert". Using card stock, create the card shape of your choice. Print up or color as you wish. Use the cookie cutter as a template on front page of card and cut that shape out. This creates a window that lets you see a portion of the second page of the card.
If you need to cut out an oval window on the front of a card use the pumpkin cookie cutter. This will work for other shapes as well. Marilyn