Share these Leprechaun Bars with the lucky guests who come wearing green!
Makes: 3 Dozen
20 minutes to prepare
35 minutes to bake
2-1/2 hours to chill
1-1/2 cups low-sugar, low-fat graham cracker cookies, crushed
3 tablespoons low-fat margarine, melted
1 cup low-fat cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14-ounce)
1/4 cup lime juice
36 large green gumdrops, sliced into thirds
9-inch square pan
What To Do:
1) Mix crushed graham crackers with melted margarine. Press into bottom and up sides of pan sprayed with vegetable spray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
4) Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then beat in lime juice.
5) Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, until set.
7) Refrigerate 2 hours or more.
8) Cut into 1-by-1-inch squares and top each square with three gumdrop slices arranged to look like a three-leaf clover.
Penny Warner Author of Kids' Party Cookbook!