General Sizing Chart - FAQ & Customer Care
We at ThePartyWorks.com want the items you choose to fit well so that they may be fully enjoyed. Please check the actual product description for actual sizes offered, BEFORE looking at this chart. Here are some basic guidelines that will help you select the proper size:
**Please check the individual product page for available sizes. Costumes are NOT available in all sizes. The sizing chart link on each product description links to this “General Sizing Chart”. The actual available sizes will be listed in the description or offered as an option at the bottom of the page where you may add the costume to your shopping cart. **
- Different manufacturers may have their own sizing system; the charts below represent a “basic guideline”. We include all possible sizes, however not all costumes are available in all sizes. Please refer to the individual product page for actual available sizes.
- The sizing of some costumes may fall outside of these basic guidelines, if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description of each individual costume. Please check the product description first before referring to the charts below.
- Bodysuit costumes (like superheroes) are meant to be tight fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- If in doubt between two sizes, it’s usually best to order the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Many of our costumes have elastic waists that will allow for some stretching.
- If we have not listed a size it is either “Standard” or “One-size fits most”. Please refer to the chart below for more details.
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and then once you receive the costume it shows ages on the package instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it does NOT mean that the wrong size was shipped. Here are guidelines for what the sizes/ages might be:
We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Small 4-6 (3-4 years)
- Medium 8-10 (5-7 years)
- Large 12-14 (8-10 years).
Dress/Clothing sizes are in U.S sizes.
Click on the link below to find the appropriate sizing chart:
| | | | | |