Baked White Rose or Russet Potatoes are oh so fancy and doesn't take a lot of time to make pretty!
You will need
- 1 pound (approx. 2 medium) baking potatoes, cut into 1/8 in. slices
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup finely shredded medium sharp cheddar cheese
- Non-Stick Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- Spray Mini Heart pan with non-stick spray.
- Stir seasonings into melted butter.
- Using 2nd smallest Heart Cutter from the Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter, cut 6 little hearts out of potatoes.
- Place it in center of each cavity.
- Brush with seasoned butter.
- Divide remaining potatoes among the size cavities.
- Make 3 layers in each one and brush between layers with seasoned butter.
- Immediately after brushing with seasoned butter, sprinkle with a small amount of cheese.
Let potatoes set for 5 minutes before taking out of pan.
Invert to remove.
Place on a platter and decorate with fresh herbs stems and leaves (optional).
We proudly sell Wilton products!