Adult Supervision Required...
Clear drinking glass or clear plastic cup
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
1. Pour the water into the glass
2. Tilt the glass slightly and slowly pour in the rubbing alcohol. Do NOT shake the glass or the two liquids will mix together.
3. Fill the eye dropper with the cooking oil and lower the tip into the layer of rubbing alcohol, but NOT into the water.
4. Squeeze out a couple of drops of the oil.
5. The oil is lighter than the water and heavier than the rubbing alcohol, so the oil blobs float between the two liquids.