on February 01, 2016
- Use as a pattern to make novelty fabric appliquÃ©s to sew on shirts, jackets, denims, visors, hats, etc.
- Use as patterns for quilting and other stitchery projects.
- Trace around cookie cutter and paint novelties on shirts, jackets, etc.
- Use a stencil to make felt shapes for sweatshirts.
- String a cookie cutter on a piece of ribbon to wear around your neck as a conversation piece.
- Use mini cookie cutters to make earrings.
- Make a charm bracelet out of the mini cookie cutters.
- Use mini cookie cutters as a stencil to paint designs on tennis shoes.
- Make a cookie cutter part of a Halloween costume, i.e. pastry chef, baker, gourmet chef, short-order cook.